our boat captain, guide, fisherman, and cook in the background!
spear fishing
Lobster we caught and ate for lunch!
Back of our friends house where we are staying
View from the breakfast room
Our dear friends who invited us down to paradise
Fred with all the conch he got from the ocean floor
The Coco Bistro where we had dinner. You can see our table in the back center.

Mike and Fred at breakfast this morning at Hemingways
Yes, I took this picture from breakfast
Prince lives at the end of their street. This is his house.
His house from a nearby hill
Our other friend who lives two doors down. I wasnt tacky enough to take photos of the inside and back but just let me say that this was the prettiest home I've ever personally seen in my life. The back living space with pool, beach, and ocean was breathtaking. His home rents out for family weddings often. It is huge and spacious with lots of glass and soaring ceilings. He saw us drive by to look at Prince's house so when we came back he had this sign and four bottles of water for us! These two guys are crazy!!
And this was Bill Gates house. They have a twisting bridge that opens and closes the mote area from the regular folks like us. This home sold for $45 million.
I also took photos of the homes of Christy Brinkley, Donna Karen, Keith Richards, Tom Cruise, Katy Curick, and Bruce Willis. Ben Afflec and Jennifer Garner were married on the private beach behind Bruce Willis home. So, like I said, this is the life-style of the rich and famous and we were just lucky to get to peak into their world for a few days!
Now we're off to Salt Lake Tuesday, then San Diego, then Denver where I heard it snowed today!! We're going from 95 with major humidity (very similar to Cambodia weather) to freezing snow!
And that's the end of our pirate adventure
Wow! There is so much to comment on! First of all...this is paradise. Yup. you found it! I can't believe that spear fishing...what a great picture! Also....was that Mike up in the tree?? HA
ReplyDeleteAnd their house is beautiful! I cannot believe Bill Gates and Prince's house either. I wonder how often they are even there. Wow!