You wouldn't ever believe her age if I told you because she sure doesn't look it or act it!

And Second, Happy 80th Birthday to my Dad!
I had planned a big party for Dad's 80th but even though I started planning almost 3 months in advance, half of the family couldn't come so we ended up just having dinner out with most of the family last night and then came to my house for Birthday Cake and I gave Dad the 80th Birthday Video that so many of you participated in. I can't tell you how happy I am with the outcome and the over-pouring of good wishes and greetings to my Dad!!! You guys made it AWESOME!! Thanks so much for all your creative ideas and taking the time to send in your videos! I think he absolutely LOVED IT!!!
Here is the final video shortened down as much as I could get it! I'm not quite the video professional that my cousin are but the sweet messages speak for themselves!
Here are a few photos from the dinner. All the grand babies loved seeing each other!
Marley hugging Winston
and Marley hugging Harper
love it all! the video and the pics - so awesome!!
ReplyDelete