Thank Goodness, I have been feeling better lately. I hope to remain this way! I am presently getting ready for my upcoming trip next week to Thailand and Cambodia. Fred left yesterday morning early and will be there a week before I arrive. This trip is for the ground-breaking of the BUILD-A-CITY project. You have to check out the website for this project!! Especially watch the video on the 'case studies" page. We are going to build an entire city consisting of 1800 homes etc... This is a 2+ million project. It's very exciting!
I will be traveling with television stars, Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd, on this trip. They were on Amazing Race and also on Big Brother twice. They are super great people and I look forward to getting to know them on a personal basis. Please thank them for their participation on their fan page at Facebook if you get a chance. Their fans just gave $1,000 toward this project!
Also, this trip will conclude the end of a 540 mile bike ride for Pastor Travis Johnson of Homestead, FL. He is riding his bike all this week.. 100 miles per day, across Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand to raise funds for the BUILD-A-CITY project as well. He has already raised $20,000!!! You can follow his bike ride here. He also has a website if you are interested in the next "will ride for hope" project. Please post a comment on his blog thanking him for all he is doing.
Fred and I were ending our 2 week trip with 3 days in Bali, Indonesia, during Valentines, but my three year old granddaughter said to me the other night that we weren't listening to her when she tells us not to go on any more trips and it just broke my heart so I cancelled the extra little side trip to come home early. Please pray that she does well without me for two weeks and that I can survive without her! Who knew that being a grandma could be so emotional! Thank goodness the little one can't talk yet!

No comments:
Post a Comment