Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I had a New Years Eve Party last night. We usually go to the Japanese Steak House on New Years but I had done that the night before, so I made a Mexican Dinner for everyone this year since we didnt get to do it on Christmas Day. Because I was busy cooking and hugging little ones that I didnt get hardly any photos, but here are a few. Ella and Harper are two peas in a pod. Ella did ask me several times why I didnt invite Charli though. :) So sweet. I tried to explain that she lives too far away but she still asked me again.

Ella welcoming Harper, I think she told her 20 times that she loved her
2011-12-31 IMG_7708

Sweet little Marley tried to keep up with all the big kids
2011-12-31 IMG_7711

2011-12-31 IMG_7715

This child will eat anything. The food turned out much more spicy than I intended but she ate it!
2011-12-31 IMG_7720

And of course Papaw is always fun!
2011-12-31 IMG_7736

After dinner we played games and laughed a lot.. we didnt make it till midnight though. Oh well, we made it to 2012 anyway!

1 comment:

  1. So fun and all the kids were priceless. Love it.

    ReplyDelete