All of the photos from these events are on my flickr account, just click the link above. But here are some highlights:
Charli came to stay with us for two whole days and Ella couldnt have been happier!! She loves her cousins!


And speaking of cousins, here are ALL the Jones Great-Grandchildren together:





All the Jones Grandchildren and spouses except Whitney and Nathan



Santa brought Ella and Marley new bikes for Christmas



Ella was so happy with everything she received!

And when she had just opened a pair of snow boots and everyone said ooo and ahhh and we put them on her feet and 5 seconds later Poppy said, "Ella, those are nice boots, where did you get them?" This is the look she gave him.

She's a ham

And her other BFF is her cousin Harper. This is last Friday when they had open house at Montessori school.
Wow!! I love this blog! I can't believe we missed it! The pictures definitely help me feel like we were there. Everyone looks so great and I love seeing pictures where people are laughing because I can only imagine what someone was saying...haha!
ReplyDeletePapaw was hitting mom over the head with a frying pan from Harper's new kitchen in the grandchild photo...haha
ReplyDelete