So, I had surgery on June 22rd, and I have been in constant pain ever since. I had "major" reconstructive surgery to my organs in my pelvis area and that part of me has ached in pain every since. All I did the first 7-10 days was sleep and takes pills. Now I am sitting up and walking around but the pain never leaves. Sitting is the worst. It's probably like women who have triplets feel afterwards times 10. So here's a few pictures of how I am getting through.. waiting for the day to be pain-free.
I've gotten lots of hugs and kisses from Sweet Pea
My youngest daughter and her husband are here for a week and nothing can brighten my day more than having all my kids at home together!!
Watching my two little girls play is the best entertainment!
My mom and dad have also been around a lot and that's been great!
Pray that I get to feeling normal soon. Little kisses from my sweet pea are the best thing I've got going for me and they are heaven!!
I hope you feel better soon. I'm praying for both you and Fred. It looks like you have a good little nurse there. :)
ReplyDelete