Friday, September 21, 2012

Don's 60th Birthday

Teddie gave a Big 60th Birthday Party for Don last Saturday.  All of his family came in for the event.  She had lots of great food and rented a huge water slide for the little ones. It was a super well planned party... as Teddie knows how to do better than just about anyone.  I took the girls over because it was also their daddy's 26th Birthday and he and our daughter went to a football game.  I was feeling a bit out of it that day so I didnt get a picture of the Birthday Boy or his amazing cakes but I did manage to take a few pictures/video of the kids on the water slide.

2012-09-15 dons 60 bday waterslide ella

All the Girls LOVED the Popsicles!
2012-09-15 dons 60 bday five girls popsickles

2012-09-15 dons 60 bday- marley in pool 2

1 comment:

  1. this looks like so much fun!!! i'm sure everyone loved it!

    ReplyDelete