Thursday, February 2, 2012

Waiting in Korea

I've arrived in Korea after a 14 hour flight from Atlanta. The flight was very smooth and I was upgraded to Business Class so it was super nice.. full lay down seats etc... but the temperature was so hot the entire time that I got a headache and I still have it. I wasn't able to sleep at all either. Now I've been in Korea's Incheon Airport for 3 hours. My layover was supposed to be 2 hours but for some reason we are very delayed. they have yet to make any announcement about why or when we will leave. So hopefully I will get to Bangkok sometime tonight. This next flight is a 6 hour flight so I'm almost there!

This photo shows our flight path from Atlanta to Korea. We flew over the top of the world. It's 13 degrees here in Korea right now with snow on the ground.

fb2012-02 Asia flight path

fb2012-02 Asia Korean Air

more later

No comments:

Post a Comment