Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Sister's Wedding

A few photos from my sister's wedding this weekend. I had strep all week and was extremely sick during the wedding, plus I was managing the schedule and events of the wedding.. so I only took a few photos. But here they are:


Teddie and Don with seven of their eight grandchildren

My granddaughter (R) with my brother's granddaughter, Charli.

Teddie and Don's five daughters



My gorgeous daughter and son-in-law sang and provided the reception entertainment.

Five little princesses sitting on the wall

The Entire Jones Clan!

Fred with our newest granddaughter, Marley.

Teddie and our cousin, Sandra, who came all the way from Kansas

3 comments:

  1. Shirley....these are beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! Teddie looks so happy!! Where was the wedding.....it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, It was at the Fairyland Club on Lookout Mountain. We had our oldest daughter's wedding there four years ago. It is a really beautiful place and they are extremely accommodating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Shirley. I will keep that in mind....it is really beautiful! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete