As you can see from the previous post, I love to teach my granddaughter new songs... I want her to love music and so far, she really does! I love to hear a GREAT vocal!! Every few days or so I have to listen to my daughter sing.. I miss her so much and I REALLY hate that I dont get to hear her sing more often than I do. So every few days before I go to sleep I listen to one of her songs on youtube and every time I am amazed at her beautiful voice. Soooo proof that teaching a child to sing at a young age pays off... here's one of my daughter's recitals from Sophomore year of college. I have posted many other videos of her performances, but this one has been quietly on youtube. It's not a well-known song, so it hasnt gotten as many views as her other videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment