Thursday, May 20, 2010

Busy Busy Week

There's been so much going on this week I havent had time to blog. First, my husband came home sick from Africa. He got food poisoning the first night he was there and he "lost" all of his potassium and electrolytes. I finally got him to go to the doctor and they are trying to come up with a plan to get him back to normal. He has no energy at all and it very pale, ash colored.  So, please pray for him.

He did get some amazing pictures the first day though



I have had numerous doctor appts this week.  I had my 50 year old routine colonoscopy and I am happy to report that everything came back clear.  But, I have also had several tests concerning bladder issues and it has gotten to the point where I am willing to have the surgery to repair the problems etc.. 
So anyway, did I mention that I do not have veins that the nurses can ever find for blood work and IV's and when they finally get one here is how I turn out.

I also ended up buying a new car this week. I've been looking for a nice van for some time because we have another granddaughter on the way and I need more seats. I've been researching online and have visited several dealerships so when I went to "look" at Honda's Monday night, they gave me an amazing deal so I bought it! I basically got a brand new car for a very small amount more per month than the five year old 70,000 mile one I was driving! Here's my new Honda Odyssey Van.


My favorite part about it is that it is all Voice Activated. I just speak and it does what I say!!
I can turn on the AC, the DVD, the Radio, change the temperature, change the channels, activate my Navigation etc.. all just by speaking!  We're trying to get sweet pea used to the new headphones.


Today, my sweetie pie got to go swimming at Nana's house (while I was at work!!!)
I am so sad that I missed this precious moment, but I received these photos by text today.






















Have I mentioned how much I love this little sweetie pie! It's so hard to believe that I could love another as much as her but our second will be here in a few months and I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait either!
    I can't wait for Marley to get here!!!

    I'm prayin for Dad, and I'm so happy everything was clear for you at the doctor!

    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete