HaPpY bIrThDaY tO mY tWo SwEeT gIrLs!
I am so blessed to have TWO wonderful girls born in the month of August
August 1st, sweet little granddaughter,
Ella Rose and
August 4th (today), my youngest daughter,
Whitney Autumn
How did I ever get so blessed!!
Since, I can't be with Whitney on her 22nd Birthday, here is my "ode to Whitney" photos... enjoy and re-live the memories of my little sunshine









Soooo, I've waited for Ella's momma to post her blog about Ella's first birthday so I didnt steal the thunder but I can't wait anymore. Here's some of my favorite moments of the day.





She was soooo happy all day! She's such a people person! She never did take a nap and late that night her Poppi went over to pick up something and he had a "tea party" with Ella around 10pm!

She was soooo happy all day! She's such a people person! She never did take a nap and late that night her Poppi went over to pick up something and he had a "tea party" with Ella around 10pm!
No comments:
Post a Comment